Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I am presenting at AISA Melbourne this Thursday

Gidday

For anyone interested, I am presenting at AISA Melbourne this Thursday for anyone interested. To be fair, it is largely content that we have presented previously for DD customers who had the privilege of seing this first. While it has been a few months on now, based on our experiences with the local market, I think the lessons are still rather poignant.

My objective is for anyone who is attending to get an idea of what was discussed at Black Hat and Defcon from a 1,000 ft view and hopefully get you all thinking in the right track of what sort of mitigations, controls and overall strategies to help you prepare for the next 12 months.

Details of the talk can be found here.

I hope you can make it. But if you can't or aren't interested, I hope you get to sleep in at least. :D


Cheers

- Jarrod

No comments: